Date of the conference: 21-22 April, 2017
Venue of the conference: “Nakhchivan” University
Conference papers will be accepted in the following sections:
1. Modern approaches in teaching foreign languages
2. Comparative - typological investigation of the languages
3. The role of the mother tongue while teaching foreign language
4. The importance of the language knowledge in turkological investigations
5. Stylistic and semantics.
The followings are required for compiling the theses
1. Theses must be in А 4 format, between 1-2 pages, Times New Roman - font 12, interval – 1, 20 mm for each side
2. Name of abstract must be given by initial letters.
3. Author name, surname, father's name and work address is noted.
* Participation form: full-time, part-time
Abstracts will be accepted till 10.11.2016.
Working language of the conference - Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
Executive secretaries: Anara Nasirli, Konul Babayeva, Elmira Huseynova
Contact phones: +994 36 545 58 56